- Quick Links
- Our Services
- Popular Tours
- Best Deals
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms & Conditions are available to the Customer before any booking is completed and which the Customer also accepts at the moment that a booking is actually placed.
It is the Customer's responsibility to familiarize themselves with these Terms & Conditions.
Terms of service for airlines (air tickets)
- Airhotelking is not responsible for cancellation of a flights, change of departure times, baggage fees or loss of luggage, airplane delays or even breach of the airline’s obligations.
- We provide the passenger all information pertaining to airlines check-in time, international rules of travel, luggage transportation rules and free baggage allowance and other key relevant information.
- We will advise the passengers about the conditions and procedures for ordering, booking, purchasing, processing, payment refund, exchanges and cancellation tickets and all other rules of transportation.
- We will ensure that their customers have all necessary documents required before travelling abroad in accordance with international law and foreign countries.
- We cannot reserve or hold low-cost airlines tickets, those tickets have to be purchased right away due to the policies in fare codes. The same rules apply for non-refundable hotel reservations.
- Low-cost airlines tickets are non-refundable, non-cancellable & non-exchangable. The option to change the date of departure, flight time, flight route, passenger names and other information about the passengers is available at an additional charge according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies.
- If the airline company provides online registration, the passenger is obliged to check-in online (usually 24 - 48 hrs prior to boarding) for the flight according to the Terms & Conditions of the respective airline company. Sometimes, the passenger may be charged an additional check-in fee at the airport of departure.
The customer shall bear full responsibility for preparing all necessary travel documents, guarantee correctness and completeness of the documents needed for departure and arrival, as well as for the transit flight throughout the route, and the possession of necessary visas, valid passports, powers of attorney and other necessary documents.
Airhotelking will not be liable for passenger's ignorance or non-observance of all necessary requirements of departure and arrival countries. Prior to the purchase of tickets and beginning of travel, it is necessary to verify possession of all documents (passports, visas, travel cards, etc... with validity) needed for the trip. For more detailed information visit the website: http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/ and read the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the customer’s country.
We do not guarantee security of international travel and are liable for any damage and loss caused by such trip - unless customer is covered under Travel Insurance.
Airline Ticket Purchase, Exchange, Refund and Cancelation
Prior to the purchase you should read the terms of the IATA Agreement http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/ tickets, as well as Fare Rules, terms of refund and exchange of the selected service/fare of the supplier (airline), available on their website. Fare Rules are displayed on the ticket purchase page as provided by the global distribution system and the supplier. The customer agrees to comply with the rules, Terms & Conditions imposed by the supplier of the product or service that the customers purchases. Any failure to comply with the rules may entail cancelation of the reservation and denial of goods or services without reimbursement of the paid amount. By making a purchase the customer agrees to all corresponding terms, rules and restrictions of the supplier.
During booking, the customer undertakes to provide only reliable and complete data. Please note that due to specific operation aspects of global distribution systems and suppliers' reservation systems, very often passenger data changes in the booking are not permitted. Any change may lead to booking/ticket cancelation and a refund will only be possible in accordance with the selected Fare Rules. Thus, the customer assumes all possible risks and expenses related to potential booking mistakes and inaccuracies. Please note that certain airlines may demand that you present the bank card used for the purchase at the time of check-in.
The Airline Company may, unilaterally and without warning, cancel your reservation or booking if a ‘double booking’ (more than one reservation for a particular passenger on the same flight for one or several dates) is discovered. To avoid this, we recommend that prior to the purchase you cancel all existing duplicate bookings and do not make new duplicates after the booking has been made.
Tickets for unaccompanied minor children, passengers unable to move independently, blind or deaf passengers and women in late pregnancy must be reserved and purchased exclusively in airlines’ offices or agencies.
Ticket cancelation is possible only if approved by the airline and if such service is available on the Website. Usually ticket cancelation is possible within 30 minutes after the booking, but no later than 48 hours prior to the departure. Tickets with a departure date of less than 48 hours of the purchase date are not subject to cancelation. The Provider has the right to charge an additional service fee for ticket cancelation.
Hotel Vouchers Purchase, Cancellation and Refund
Hotels are usually non-refundable to the customers.
If you choose a non-refundable fare you have to pay the full price before the reservation is complete to get a voucher.
If you choose a refundable fare you have to pay the reservation price fully until the deadline shown in this reservation. If reservation is not paid fully until the deadline it will be cancelled automatically on the date shown in the deadline field. After the deadline or in case of non-refundable bookings cancelation and refund are not possible and the amount of booking will not be refunded.
Check In/Out Rules: If the customer arrives a hotel early for a check-in, they are responsible for charges for an additional night. Airhotelking is not responsibile for that. If the Check-out is later than the scheduled time, penalties and other charges apply upto additional nights stay charge to the customer's credit card directly from the hotel. In order to avoid disputes in case of leaving a hotel before the confirmed departure date, the customer must always obtain a written confirmation from the hotel stating the time of departure.
Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements
Airhotelking does not accept any responsibility in case the customer is unable to travel due to non-compliance with any such requirements.